Too Early.

My throat hurt due to oxygen tube been shove into my neck during the surgery. My head was spinning. There he is, my husband still waiting for me outside the surgical room.

Good news: No "Remove" involved
I'm so glad. I'm relieved, a bit. There is no ectopic pregnancy. But still, my stomach hut like hell. There's a two "X" stich mark on my tummy obviously from the surgery and it's seem to double up my stomach pain. I have to undergo through several test, blood test, B HCG test etc. The fact that I have to stay here, in this wars, on this hospital bed.

Result 1
B HCG: 969.33 [will repeat after 48 hours to see whether I'm pregnant or it just a fail pregnancy]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catatan Isteri: Pengalaman Bersalin Pertama Kali di Hospital Sultan Ismail, JB.

Current Pregnancy Vitamins & Supplements