My 2nd Beta HCG Test

Result: 2183.70.

Oh well, I'm pregnant. My B HCG doubled after 48 hours. But after 5 scan session, doctor still can't see any existence of sac or embryo. Oh please, don't keep me going with all this false hope. I request for early discharge though and promise to have my test next Wednesday and repeat scan after that.

Hope.
I pray for this 'boy' keep holding on and be where it suppose to be. Be Healthy and be nice to his mommy. Don't keep me waiting.

As non-existence of pregnancy sac just yet, Doctor said, there's a chance that this pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy. OK, don't ask me why my story a bit twisted. They keep changing my diagnosis several time! Ectopic Pregnancy, not ectopic pregnancy, Intrauterine pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy then another. 

They still can't find this little "boy" hide-out.
I don't know. Maybe it because too small, maybe it's in tubular [which I hope NOT!] maybe it's there in my uterus. Maybe it's too early.

Well I guess we have to wait until next B HCG Test next Wednesday. I hope I can see you next week "little boy".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catatan Isteri: Pengalaman Bersalin Pertama Kali di Hospital Sultan Ismail, JB.

Current Pregnancy Vitamins & Supplements